Welcome to the leadership organizational page at Solid Rock Church.
This page is designed to give you the resources you need to lead your ministry at Solid Rock Church. Please use the button below to fill our an Event Request Form:
Leads at Solid Rock Church
In October we made a move to a new organizational structure for our leadership at Solid Rock Church. We introduced Ministry Leads as a way to distribute leadership and responsibility from our Pastor for Preaching and Vision and our upcoming Pastors. We said that our hope was to have all these positions filled within the next six months for the health of our church. All lead positions are volunteer, although some have budgets for ministry-related expenses. If you're interested in any of the below "leads" please use the form on the bottom to set up a time to meet.
- Community Partnership Lead
- This person will volunteer their time and works to connect volunteers with local organizations on behalf of Solid Rock Church. They'll also be responsible for planning, recruiting and event-day leading.
- Time commitment: 3-6 hours/month
- Volunteer Recruitment Lead
- This person will volunteer their time to recruit quarterly volunteers for hospitality, kids, music, tech and various volunteer positions. This will require someone with administrative experience or willingness.
- Time commitment: 0-6 hours/month
- Ladies Lead
- This lady volunteers their time through the year to organize quarterly events for ladies in the church.
- Time commitment: 2-4 hours/month
- Maintenance Lead
- This person volunteers their time to assess, repair and/or phone for the facility at Solid Rock Church. Maintenance/handy-man experience is required.
- Time commitment: 0-2 hours/week
- Special-Events Lead
- This person volunteers their time to administrate and plan special events with the staff at Solid Rock Church. Strong ability to plan is desired.
- Time commitment: 2-8 hours/month
Don't see a Ministry Lead that interests you? Do you have another position in mind? Just let us know in the form by clicking other!